At Shri Dasmesh Academy, we believe that it is the quality of education that should be the determinant for an aspirant to choose any coaching rather than its fee structure when it comes to preparing for the top Medical and Engineering entrance examination.
The fee structure of Shri Dasmesh Academy is not based on relative comparisons with the prevalent industry benchmarks or what other coaching institutes might be charging. The academy has a fee structure that justifies itself with the quality of education and the coaching solutions it provides.
The standard of education imparted by our connoisseur faculty members is incomparable and gives a student worth of his/her investment. We ensures that a student gets trained in the best possible manner and he/she is able to score to his best in the competitive examinations.
Our excellent results delivered year after year bear the testimony that we are amongst the leader when it comes to coaching for engineering and medical entrance examinations.
- The Service Tax as per prevalent rates to be levied will be recovered along with normal fee.
- Any other Statutory tax, as applicable, imposed by the Govt. of India or any statutory body, will be charged extra.
- The Academy reserves the right to change the fee towards any course mentioned on the website & the information brouchre.
- The Course Fee is payable @ maximum of three Installments.
- The Fee includes Coaching Fee and other expenses like Study Material, Infrastructure & Facilities, Administration & Management and several other academic/co-academic/non-academic activities performed during the academic session.
- There are some special 'fee concession' provisions for deposition of fee in one installment & also penalty provision for late deposition.
- The Rates of Service Tax and Education Cess are as decided by Govt. of India and are subject to revision. Hence, the rate/amount of Service Tax & Education Cess may increase or decrease in future.
The Institute shall pass on the effect of change (increase/decrease) in these rates to students/parents, if any change is announced by the Govt. of India. The students shall be informed at
appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt. of India announces the change.
- All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy.