To motivate, reward and financially assist the deserving and meritorious students, Shri Dasmesh Academy offer various scholarships. The objective behind is to reward and financially support the students who are having outstanding talent & intelligence required to succeed in the exams. The financial support will be provided complimented by systematic classroom coaching.
- All the scholarships are in the form of %age concession in the course fee.
- Academy provides concession in fee for poor but intelligent and deserving students.
- A student has to fulfill all the conditions set by the academy to avail this scholarship.
- If the deserving students excel continuously three times in exams then he/she will be provided with scholarship benefits.
- If a student scores 100% marks in (PCM/PCB), 50% of the fee will be remitted.
- If a student scores 100% marks in any of the subject 50% of the fee will be remitted from that subject provided he/she studies that subject in the academy.
- If a student scores above 95% marks in any of the subjects 10% of the fee will be remitted from that subject provided he/she studies that subject in the academy.
Terms & Conditions
- The right of awarding scholarship to any student is reserved with Shri Dasmesh Academy. The institute may disallow scholarship to any student despite being eligible for it without being assigning any reason. The students can not claim any right for this.
- If a student receives scholarship as mentioned above during the course period & then he/she decides to leave the institute/withdraw from the course/shows continuous absenteeism/get involved in any kind of brawls with fellow students or teachers before the completion of the course at any stage; the institute will have all the rights to recover the scholarship amount from the student. This may involve legal proceedings, if required.
- A student eligible for the above scholarship program may be denied or stripped off from the scholarship if his/her details are published/declared in public domain by any other institute/organization, apart from the one where he is a regular student, as a student to take the credit of his/her selection as part of promotional strategy. The institute will have all the rights to recover the scholarship amount/any other financial expenses incurred from the student. This may involve legal proceedings, if required.
- The Scholarship benefits are always discretionary on the part of the institute. The students can not claim any right for this.